Zimbabwe is not a common outsourcing destination like India and The Philippines, and yet there are many advantages of partnering with an outsourcing company in this landlocked country in Southern Africa.
- Significantly lower cost of living.
- Lower employee salaries.
- Lower office rentals.
- A former colony of the United Kingdom, British culture largely influences the contemporary culture.
- Zimbabweans are a hardworking and friendly population.
- In urban areas the medium of instruction at school is English, with Shona or Ndebele taught as a subject, however in rural schools students begin learning in their mother tongue, but transition to all reading and writing in English by Grade 3.
- Overall, Zimbabweans have strong skills in conversational and written academic English.
- The highest literacy rate in Sub-Saharan Africa at 94%.
- Annually, an estimated 300,000 students graduate from Zimbabwe’s 16 universities and extensive technical college network.
- Likewise, Zimbabwe sends the fourth largest number of students from Africa to the United States for further studies.
Africa’s Growth Potential
- By 2050, Africa will comprise one quarter of the world’s labor force. It has the youngest population in the world, with at least 200 million people aged between 15 and 24 years old.
- Africa’s population is predominantly young, increasingly urbanised, and connected.
- Zimbabwe is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT+2 ).
Tasks that you can outsource to Skilled Staff
Companies can outsource the following non-core and routine tasks:
- Data Processing
- Online Customer Service
- Online Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Administrative Support