In recent years, outsourcing has grown in popularity because it has proved to be efficient across multiple industries. Outsourcing allows your business the opportunity to seamlessly delegate non-core and routine tasks to a virtual team, so your core employees can focus on the chief business functions. This in turn results in improved productivity and significant cost reductions.
Though efficient, it is essential to assess the pros and cons prior to engaging an outsourcing service provider.
Delivery of Fast Quality Services
- Sound experience and familiarity of outsourced services.
- Access to significant technology investments from the outsourcing partner.
- The capacity to handle large volumes of tasks, so your business can benefit from high quality work and a quick turnaround time. Moreover, flexibility to downsize during lean times.
- Process-driven solutions with proven methodologies and strategies for high quality output.
Cost Savings & Improved Efficiency
- Experienced and equipped professionals carry out tasks in a more efficient manner.
- Outsourcing service providers source and recruit talent on behalf of the client, thus cost savings on the recruitment budget.
- Possibility to pay for output, for example pay-per-claim.
- Costs related to investing and maintaining the technology required to carry out digital tasks are incurred by the outsourcing service provider.
- Possibility to design and implement customised assistive software to give your customers professional, expert and high-quality services.
Access to Global Talent
- Access to an untapped, skilled talent pool.
- Outsourcing service provider invests time and effort employee training and development.
Language & Cultural Differences
Language barriers and cultural similarities between the buyer and seller of outsourcing services can result in poor communication and substandard results.
This can be overcome by partnering with an outsourcing service provider that shares similar language and cultural backgrounds. Zimbabwe is a former British colony and English is the language of instruction in schools.
Your organisation’s data needs to be protected from theft, damage or misuse. Outsourcing gives the service provider access to your confidential data and the risk seems inevitable.
Nonetheless, it is important to take time to assess the outsourcing service provider prior to delegating tasks. You should have a clear understanding of their confidentiality and non-disclosure policies.
Tasks that you can outsource to Skilled Staff
- Data Processing
- Online Customer Service
- Online Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Administrative Support