Having an innovative business idea is easy, but nurturing that idea into a successful profit-making business is not that simple. According to Forbes, 90% of startups fail within the first 20 months of operation. There are many reasons why startups fail and lacking access to the right team is one of them.
Startups are often unable to hire enough employees due to the risk of failing to compensate them. Others opt on hiring individuals with inadequate skills and experience, in an attempt to lower the wage bill.
Lack of expertise within an organisation together with an extensive workload, even for the right employee, does not yield positive results. For startups, delegating non-core business functions is a viable and affordable option. This model allows you to work alongside a virtual team, so you focus on your core operations and increase your chances of survival by a substantial margin.
The key advantages are:
- Increased focus on core operations
- Reduced workload
- Increased accuracy
- Lower costs
Increased focus on core operations
- The “Jack of all trades, master of none” is not a very successful strategy in business.
- Outsourcing non-core and routine functions to a virtual team means your employees can perform the expertise driven tasks they were hired for.
- Digitising business processes and delegating them to an expert in the field is an effective and efficient way of reducing unbearable workloads.
- Critical errors are minimised when you have an experienced team handling your work.
- There is no requirement for setting up office space, hardware and software.
- Flexibility with the opportunity to downsize.
- Minimise operating expenditures by paying only for work accomplished, for example, Pay-per-claim, or Pay-per-task.
Tasks that you can outsource to Skilled Staff
- Data Processing
- Online Customer Service
- Online Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Administrative Support